What is it with online stores policies? I am trying my best to order something for a birthday gift. I go through all the forms, and questions.....only to be told at the last minute, that they don't ship this particular DVD to Canada.
Deep breath. Review.....yep I did check the shipping policy ahead of time, they ship to Canada. Apparently, just not this one DVD.....the one I want.
OK!
So, I tried again today. Woo Hoo! Its on sale!
With hope brimming, I fill all the forms out, again, and low and behold it goes through!
I get to the payment page, where it informs me that they do not take PayPal e-checks!
AARRGG!!
I have been fighting with my PP account for awhile now to have it do instant transfers. But apparently I am not cool enough, cause it just won't work.
So now, I am very annoyed with the store, and with weird policies, and with fighting with a darn computer.
Whatever happened to catalogues, where you send in a check and they send you what you want to buy? You know, where they were happy to take peoples money?
Oi........Maybe I'll just bake some cookies for my friend, and spend my PP at a nice friendly Canadian site!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, here is that website i was talking about where i made the extra cash.. later! i'm going to cali next week..check this out
Post a Comment