Skookumchuck Heart

Skookumchuck - Strong water, like rapids, or "white water"


What I read online

  • The Pioneer Woman
  • A Year of Crockpotting
  • Little Blog in the Big Woods
  • A hippie with a minivan
  • BitterSweet
  • Gluten Free Girl
  • Changing Rhythm
  • PostSecret
  • Random Wonderings
My photo
Jen
I am busy single Mom of three, a Doula when I have time and childcare, and a wild freespirit.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2007 (6)
    • ▼  July (6)
      • No title
      • The big clean up!
      • This is one of those days.You know the kind? When...
      • Gotta love the Farmers Market!
      • What is it with online stores policies? I am tryin...
      • Summer Heat

Labels

  • Keyra (1)

Sunday, July 22, 2007






Posted by Jen at 7:42 PM

1 comment:

paxye said...

Decluttering always feels good! and it is so much easier to keep clean after!

July 29, 2007 at 5:08 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Powered By Blogger