Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I super suck at this blogging thing!

For the billionth time I have been told that I my crazy ideas need an outlet. So, once again I am going to give it a shot.

I guess it has been a couple of years since I have posted, and I really need to update things on here. My kids are a lot bigger now, my eldest starts junior high in september! My middle monkey will be hitting grade 2 and my youngest will be going to kindergarten. I myself am still doing as always, everything I can to be a working single mama, while being able to stay at home with them. Reading too much, working too hard, and not getting enough downtime. Really though, when I do get downtime, I never know what to do with myself!

Expect more from me later, but now, I'm off to stop Kiki from bingo daubbing the walls, and drink more coffee. I'll plan a post too. Promise.

No comments: